Financial planning is the long-term process of wisely managing your finances so you can achieve your goals and dreams while at the same time negotiating the financial barriers that inevitably arise in every stage of life. Remember, financial planning is a process, not a product.
Steps to create a sound financial plan:
Step 1: Establish goals.
Step 2: Gather data.
Step 3: Analyze and evaluate your financial status.
Step 4: Develop a plan.
Step 5: Implement the plan.
Step 6: Monitor the plan and make necessary adjustments.
Benefits of a properly executed financial plan:
- Set realistic financial and personal goals.
- Assess your current financial health by examining your assets, liabilities, income, insurance, taxes, investments and estate plan.
- Develop a realistic, comprehensive plan to meet your financial goals by addressing financial weaknesses and building on financial strengths.
- Put your plan into action and monitor its progress.
- Stay on track to meet changing goals, personal circumstances, stages of your life, products, markets and tax laws.
Schedule a Meeting
Call (803) 547-7853 (Charlotte) or (843) 757-9400 (Hilton Head) or contact us here today for a no-obligation Money Matters Review, and put your personal financial plan in place.
Have Questions for Lang Capital?
It can be difficult to make financial decisions without access to information. If you have questions or concerns about your current retirement strategy, feel free to contact us using the form below.