If you’ve been thinking about selling your home, commercial property or farm this year, you'll need to know...
- What to do first so you can be sure the decision is right for you!
- Three important steps that should take place before you list your property will help you get your financial questions answered before you discuss your real estate questions.
Selling property can be very stressful ...especially if you want to move to a condominium, senior living facility or an apartment. Asking the right questions through a simple financial review process will help you get the right answers before you sell, which can make all the difference.
- How will you be able to afford your next lifestyle choice? A simple formula will assure your decision is right.
- How can you be sure you'll have enough money? Is it possible you could have even more money to live on if you make a move?
- Is your concern about risk in your other investments delaying you from listing your home? Learn how to identify hidden investment risk.
- Is your concern about income tax issues delaying your decision to list your home for sale? (A simple tax review will show you what questions to ask your accountant.)
Or, if you own commercial property:
- Are there strategies to lower or eliminate your capital gains tax when you sell?
- Are there investment alternatives that can offer you a similar rate of return as your rental property without high risk?
These questions, and others you may have, will help you get your financial house in order first.
Have confidence that you're doing what's right for you!
Schedule a Meeting
Contact us online or call us at (843) 757-9400 (Hilton Head) or (803) 547-7853 (Charlotte) today!
Have Questions for Lang Capital?
It can be difficult to make financial decisions without access to information. If you have questions or concerns about your current retirement strategy, feel free to contact us using the form below.